This morning we decided we’d stay put. The winds were forecast to be high and we really needed to provision a bit since we think the next few ports are small and may not have grocery stores handy.
Roger and Chris (aboard Miss Utah) had offered for us to follow them in their wake today (which would flatten out the seas) and also offered to let Kylie join them on their boat to limit the seasickness but we declined the offer… but oh how tempting. I’m afraid if we’d have let Kylie onboard their boat we might not have gotten her back. I’m sure she’d have charmed her way into living with them. Continue reading “Captains Log – July 22, 2016. Charlottetown: A Day in Photos”